Delivery & returns
- We aim to process all orders received before 1.30pm on a weekday the same day. All orders received after our 1.30pm deadline will be processed on the following working day. This applies to all items we have in stock. If we have to order a product from our suppliers then there may be a 3-5 day wait before we can dispatch your order. Please get in touch if you need an item urgently or for a certain date.
- Delivery is to UK addresses only.
- If you are out when our couriers try to attempt your delivery the couriers will either leave the order in a safe place designated with your order/instructions or leave you a card notifying you of our attempt and will re-attempt the following working day. Should this re-delivery fail they will hold your parcel in the depot for up to 5 days whilst you arrange a final delivery. Should you not arrange for this to be done you will be charged for the cost of the return of your parcel. Delivery hours are Monday to Saturday between 8am and 6pm.
- Standard delivery for orders under £55 is £4.50, and FREE for orders over £55. This applies to most UK mainland postcode areas. Address exceptions and additional delivery charges apply to the Scottish Isles, Highlands and Isle Of Wight, the Channel Islands and Isle of Man, and Northern Ireland. For deliveries to these areas and Europe please contact us by phone or e-mail.
- Payment may be made via PayPal, or by credit card through Paypal (without the need to open a Paypal account).
- Payment is taken on the day of ordering.
- Data supplied to Postal Pets Products by you will be used only to process your order and internal reporting purposes. Postal Pets Products do not share customer information with any third parties.
ReturnsIn the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please follow the simple returns procedure. Contact us within 28 days, giving details of the product and when purchased. You may then be issued with a returned merchandise number (RMA) to enclose with the item, along with proof of purchase. All items must be unused, unopened and in a fit condition for resale and we reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee. Always keep your invoice as this is your proof of our guarantee for those items which have a warranty.
If you return an item you are not pleased with, or which is faulty, or which has been damaged in transit, the item must be returned to us in its original packaging and original condition.
RefundsGenuinely faulty goods will be credited in full for the item and including return P&P. Unless you agree otherwise the refund will be by the same payment method. We may make a deduction if the goods have lost value because you have handled them more than was necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
Returns cannot be considered after 28 days from date of purchase. You will be credited for the purchase price excluding any carriage costs for any item which is not faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If returning an unwanted item, the parcel is your responsibility. You are also responsible for the postage for the return parcel. May we strongly recommend you send it recorded post or by courier.
If you are returning an item as a result of a mistake by Colimanor or for a faulty item, we will pay for the cost of postage for the returned item(s). All returns must be sent to:
T/A Postal Pets Products
Unit 50, Space Business Centre
Olympus Park Quedgeley
Phone: 07740 944095