Xtra Dog Fleece Walking Harness
Select a size
Please choose a colour
British Racing Green
Fleeced lined harness to help stop your dog from pulling!
These fleece harnesses designed and made by Xtra Dog have an O-ring at the top plus one at the front so that they can be used with a double-ended lead, making it easy to stop your dog from pulling. A harness takes pressure off the dog’s neck and the connection of the lead is closer to the dog’s natural centre of gravity than it is when attached at the collar.
Please see our size guide below Why a fleece lines harness?
There are many different harnesses on the market, some good and some not so good and there is unlikely to be one brand that is perfect for every dog. However we believe that the Xtra Dog harness offers many benefits to most dogs:
1. Padded with luxury polar fleece providing comfort for your dog.
2. Eleven sizes to choose from so there are sizes to fit most dogs.
3. Additional front rings as standard, correctly positioned so that the harness can be used with 2 two points of contact, ideal for Tellington TTouch leading exercises and for teaching your dog to walk in their natural balance.
4. Good between-the-legs measurements, so that the harness does not sit in your dog's armpits.
5. A choice of stylish colours.
6. O-rings rather than D-rings, to lessen wear and tear from on the webbing.
6. Custom-fit harnesses available, made to your dog's measurement if he does not fit a standard size.
7. Hand-made in the UK.
8. Used and recommended by five Tellington TTouch instructors, numerous practitioners, dog trainers and other dog professionals.
Not sure what size harness you need? Please watch this video and take a look at our
(PDF, opens in a new window)